start / Home / About
- Be punctual and set a good example to your child.
- Always encourage your child to follow the Fair Play rules.
- Always appreciate the play of your child’s team and the opposition team.
- Do not criticise publicly the referee, accept the referee’s decisions and never question them.
- Acknowledge the authority of the coaches. They devote their time and make efforts to train your child properly.
- Set an example to your child and address the parents of the opposition team in a friendly manner.
- Negative words such as: "get lost", "drive", "kick back", "fight" cannot be used by the young players of Lech Poznań Football Academy. Avoid them.
- Praise and support physical effort and progress.
- Children play sport for fun. They do not play to entertain you they are not either miniatures of adult individuals or professional players.
- Rest and play no matter the result. In sports education, it is equally important to learn how to win and how to lose.